Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kard Kraft Killed Kooty

Today I realise it's TERRIBLY hard to make pop-out cards. The paper you select, the blade you use and the angle of fold are also TERRIBLY important.


And I'm TERRIBLE at the game.


After spending a back-breaking 3.5h with the result being incomplete, I reflect on myself and wonder if I should have given up at the point when the thread used in the design was tangled into a mess, or at the other point when I untangled the mess and it got tangled the very next moment.


But if I had given up then I'd havelost rescpet for myself! 
If only I didn't have to wake up so early tomorrow, the world will be a better place.


Okay so the design is in, the materials I have. Only need to write the message and add it to the layout tomorrow. Take 5 and sleep first because I'm starving and want to sleep it off. 


No supper no supper!


Drats, I'm going to be darn sleepy for tomorrow's dress making lesson!


XOXO

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment