Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I've Got The Cooties



I had cooties and I didn't even know it..
But now I do. Sigh.

An itchy cough, a sore throat, a stuffed up nostril, an achy shoulder and tonnes of phhhhlegm. Not sure why but I think my phlegm tastes like flesh from a durian fruit. Did I disgust you? Sorry. But it does...

I share a room and my roomie swears by air-conditioning. For me in my current state, air-con is a torture. My other nostril gets dried out and hurts. My throat gets irritated with the cold, dry air and itches and then I cough. And my throat gets more injured and more itchy and I cough more. On days like this, I really wish I had my own room.

The environment's not letting me have it easy too. The #Sghaze is back. Smoke-filled air floating across the Singapore Strait shared by our kind neighbours in Sumatra.

My cooties' back. And this time with powerful friends. All ready to kick my ass.

♥

No comments:

Post a Comment